Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In a violent manner.
- To an intense degree; extremely; strongly; intensely.
- I found myself violently disagreeing with him.
- 1982, Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything, page 112:
- Arthur started to choke violently on his drink.
in a violent manner
- Violently, in a violent or harmful way.
- In a religiously dangerous or harmful way.
- In a powerful, effective, or mighty way:
- In a way causing great damage, injury, or harm.
- In a forceful way; in a way showing intense feelings.
- In an abrupt or warningless way.
- English: violently