Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Weatherman
weatherman (plural weathermen)
- A person, especially a male one, who reports the weather conditions or forecasts.
- 2014, Fern Michaels, Vegas Sunrise, Kensington Books, page :
- “Cool and brisk in the morning, warming to the low seventies by afternoon,” Ruby said anticipating the weatherman's words.
- 2012, Derra Byrd, 2 Losses 1 Divine Gift, Bloomington, IN: WestBow Press, page 11:
- We were watching the weather that night. The weather man couldn't even fathom what was about to be the worst flooding that we had ever experienced in our area.