white wedding (plural white weddings)
- (idiomatic) A wedding routine that generally includes a wedding ceremony, where the marriage is initiated, followed by a reception where the marriage is celebrated.
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) (idiomatic) A wedding in which the bride is still a virgin.
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) (idiomatic) A wedding where the ceremony is inside a church.
- Mandarin: please add this translation if you can
- Finnish: valkoiset häät
- Spanish: please add this translation if you can