Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation, General American) IPA(key): /ˈjʌŋ.ɡɪst/
Audio (Southern England) (file)
- (General Australian) IPA(key): /ˈjʌŋ.ɡəst/
- superlative form of : most young
- Most recently begun or formed.
- I may be the youngest in my family but I still resent being referred to as the baby.
- (card games) Receiving dealt cards last, i.e. immediately before the next deal to the eldest.
superlative form of young
youngest (plural youngests)
- The youngest child in a family, or individual in a group.