Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Min Nan
|Kanji in this term|
- husband and wife, married couple, spouses, couple, pair
- Sono fūfu wa kōfuku na seikatsu o okutta.
- The couple led a happy life.
- oshidori fūfu
- loving couple, couple of lovebirds, happily married couple; (literal) couple of ducks
- meoto kidori
- behaving as if they were a married couple; (literal) assume airs of a married couple
- fūfu no en o musubu
- get married; (literal) tie the bonds of husband and wife
- fūfu no naka o saku
- bring about marital separation; (literal) split the relationship of husband and wife
|Hanja in this word|
夫婦 (bubu) (hangeul 부부)