Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
German terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:German adverb forms: German adverbs that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:German demonstrative adverbs: German adverbs that refer to other adverbs, comparing them to external references.
- Category:German interrogative adverbs: German adverbs that indicate questions.
- Category:German pronominal adverbs: German adverbs that are formed by combining a pronoun with a preposition.
- Category:German relative adverbs: German adverbs used to indicate relative clauses.
- Category:German suppletive adverbs: German adverbs that have inflected forms from different roots.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Ä Ö Ü|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "German adverbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,092 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)