All terms in Scots should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Scots.
Please see Wiktionary:About Scots for considerations about Scots entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Scots.
- Category:Scots lemmas: Scots lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Scots phrases: Scots groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Scots terms by usage: Scots terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Scots terms by etymology: Scots terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Scots: Categories with terms derived from Scots in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Scots: Scots words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:sco:All topics: Scots words categorized by subject.
- Category:Scots citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Scots terms.
- Category:Scots appendices: Miscellaneous information about Scots language.
- Category:Requests (Scots): Scots entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User sco: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Scots.
- Category:Scots templates: Scots templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.