Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Scots language » Lemmas
- Category:Scots adjectives: Scots terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Scots adverbs: Scots terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Scots conjunctions: Scots terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Scots determiners: Scots terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Scots interjections: Scots terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Scots morphemes: Scots word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Scots nouns: Scots terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Scots numerals: Scots terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Scots particles: Scots terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Scots prepositions: Scots adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Scots pronouns: Scots terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Scots verbs: Scots terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Scots lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 339 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)