Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Scots terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Scots verb forms: Scots verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Scots defective verbs: Scots verbs that lack one or more forms in their conjugations.
- Category:Scots intransitive verbs: Scots verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Scots transitive verbs: Scots verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
- Category:Scots verbs by inflection type: Scots verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Scots verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 340 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)