Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Scots terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Scots verb forms: Scots verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Scots auxiliary verbs: Scots verbs that provide additional conjugations for other verbs.
- Category:Scots defective verbs: Scots verbs that lack one or more forms in their conjugations.
- Category:Scots verbs by inflection type: Scots verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Scots intransitive verbs: Scots verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Scots reflexive verbs: Scots verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from the grammatical subjects to themselves.
- Category:Scots transitive verbs: Scots verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Scots verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 459 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- ca canny
- ca' canny
- caw canny
- coup the cran