Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: labrador
- The mainland portion of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, in Eastern Canada.
- (chiefly historical) The geographical region including Labrador in sense 1, as well as neighbouring regions of what is now the province of Quebec.
- An abbreviated form of the dog breed name Labrador retriever.
- Labrador duck
- Labrador feldspar
- Labrador tea
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Lab , Lab. (abbreviation)
Mainland portion of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador