Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- South Carolina, a state of the United States of America.
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Seychelles.
- Santa Catarina, a state of Brazil.
- Initialism of Superior Court.
- Initialism of Supreme Court.
- Initialism of StarCraft. (a strategy PC game)
- Initialism of Status Conference.
- Initialism of Settlement Conference.
- Initialism of Small Claims.
- Initialism of State College. (as used with proper names)
- Initialism of Senior Counsel.
- Initialism of Security Council of the United Nations.
- (astronomy) a supercluster of galaxies — a galaxy superclsuter
- (biology) stem cell 
- Abbreviation of Santa Catarina. (Brazilian state)