Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- cubick (obsolete)
cubic (not comparable)
- (geometry) Used in the names of units of volume formed by multiplying a unit of length by itself twice.
- cubic metre, cubic foot
- (algebraic geometry) Of a class of polynomial of the form
- (crystallography) Having three equal axes and all angles 90°.
- cubic cleavage
Derived terms 
- cubic capacity
- cubic centimeter, cubic centimetre
- cubic curve
- cubic equation
- cubic foot
- cubic inch
- cubic meter, cubic metre
- cubic mile
- cubic yard
in the name of units of volume
of a polynomial of third degree
Having three equal axes and all angles 90°
cubic (plural cubics)
- (algebraic geometry) A cubic curve.