The following information passed a request for deletion.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive.
Not a suffix, just bot as the final part of several compound words. Mglovesfun (talk) 00:06, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
- I'm confused. Isn't that what a suffix is? suffix (plural suffixes)
1. (linguistics) one or more letters or sounds added at the end of a word to modify the word's meaning, such as able, which changes sing into singable, for example —This comment was unsigned.
- Not just any letters though; rework isn't re suffixed with -work. --Mglovesfun (talk) 09:17, 19 April 2011 (UTC)
- If deleting this, please move the derived terms to bot. Equinox ◑ 22:09, 13 October 2011 (UTC)
- Keep. - -sche (discuss) 08:30, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
- Kept for no consensus.--Jusjih 10:04, 1 November 2011 (UTC)