|This is an archive page that has been kept for historical purposes. The conversations on this page are no longer live.|
- 1 September 2009
- 1.1 sentence must translate into tamil
- 1.2 translate to aramaic
- 1.3 help please :)
- 1.4 Translate english into Aramaic
- 1.5 ENGLISH TO ARAMAIC
- 1.6 English to Tamil translation
- 1.7 English to Georgian request "Good night, beautiful"
- 1.8 English to Latin
- 1.9 Hawaiian to English Translation of Ho`ola Ka Haku and proper appearance for a name
- 1.10 TRUST NO ONE
- 1.11 hawaiian to english translate
- 1.12 CELTIC TRANSLATION
- 1.13 Khmer to English request
- 1.14 Danish to English <span id="Dansih to English"
- 1.15 HELP FOR TATTOO!
- 1.16 English to Italian
- 1.17 English to Romanized Sanskrit
- 1.18 Mum
- 1.19 English into Various
- 1.20 English to Chinese
- 1.21 English to Gaelic
- 1.22 Translate to Khmer please
- 1.23 ?? Japanese ?? to English
- 1.24 English to Japanese
- 1.25 English to Aramaic
- 1.26 Please translate into arabic with english spelling?
sentence must translate into tamil
happy to see u hereafter keep mailing
- உகப்பு நீ கண்ணுறு மேலைக்கு தபால் போது. —Stephen 12:55, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
English to Scottish Gaelic the phrase "Forever in my heart".
The Light of God surrounds Us The Love of God enfolds Us The Power of God protects Us and the Presence of God watches over Us Where ever we are God is
translate to aramaic
translate "lord protect me from my friends because i can take care of my enemies" doesnt have to be exact but somethin meaning that in aramaic
help please :)
hi can anyone translate this sentence to khmer:
"Love your fate"
Translate english into Aramaic
Could anyone translate "Beautiful Mistake" into Aramaic for me ?
ENGLISH TO ARAMAIC
My grandma had a tatoo on her forearm that read, "I BELONG TO JESUS". I wanted to get the same in her memory but in aramaic possibly esterangelo script. But I wanted JESUS spelt as YESHI, as His closest followers fondly refered to Him so. Could anyone please help me. I would be very thankful. Thanks a lot again in advance.
- To render Domini nomen into Aramaic is straightforward - it is ܝܫܘܥ , but it is transliterated as Yeshūaʕ, not Yeshi. For the rest you will need a native (or non-native, but advanced) speaker. The uſer hight Bogorm converſation 09:46, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
English to Tamil translation
Sweet Little Angel
English to Georgian request "Good night, beautiful"
Hello, I would appreciate both the latin phoenetic spelling and the Georgian alphabet spelling to sign a letter "Good night, beautiful". If there is a better substitution for "good night", I'd appreciate knowing the literal translation. Many thanks!
- ღამე ნებისა, მშვენიერო (ghame nebisa, mshveniero) (literally, night good, beautiful) —Stephen 03:02, 10 September 2009 (UTC)
Thank you Stephen.
English to Latin
What is the word 'left' in Latin? And the phrase 'For those I love, I will sacrifice' in Latin?
- It would depend on the meaning of left. See left for a list of all the meanings we currently have. Mglovesfun (talk) 19:13, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
Hawaiian to English Translation of Ho`ola Ka Haku and proper appearance for a name
PLEEEEEEEEEEASE would someone translate Ho`ola Ka Haku, any and all meanings, literal and simple. and also if this is given to someone as a second middle name how should it have been given properly and how should it appear properly on a birth certificate, as 3 words or 1 longer word? thank you! it's for my son and i just want to make sure everything is proper. i sincerely thank you :)
- hoʻolā ka haku — sun the master; sun, the one who is master.
- hoʻōla ka haku — life the master; life, the one who is master.
- hoʻōla ka haku — salvation the lord; savior the lord; save the lord. —Stephen 05:30, 11 September 2009 (UTC)
Thank You Stephen :)
but i'm confused now, isn't ho`ola healing and haku lord? so The Lord Heals is not correct? >_<
anyone?...anyone?...bueller?...bueller?... no seriously, help? thank you!
- ka means the, or the one who. haku means lord, master, overseer, employer, owner, possessor, proprietor. hoʻōla means to save, to heal, to cure, to spare; also, it means salvation, healer, or savior. So yes, the phrase could be translated as "the Lord heals" or "the Lord saves". —Stephen 14:05, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
Thank You to the both of you! Sincerely <3
TRUST NO ONE
How does TRUST NO ONE look like in arabic? —This comment was unsigned.
- My attempt: لا تثق بأحد (laa táthiq bi-'áHad) --Anatoli 13:20, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
- EDIT: checked and fixed the translation. Anatoli 04:53, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
hawaiian to english translate
- Probably just "hey, hey". he hei means "the knowledge". —Stephen 05:34, 11 September 2009 (UTC)
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE THE FOLLOWING PHRASE FOR ME.
"MY MOTHER IS MY STRENGTH" either in celtic or Gaelic
> Is í mo mháthair mo bhrí......thats Irish (Gaeilge), but get it confirmed from another source, i havent spoken Irish in a while and the grammar can be tricky. You can use "neart" instead of "brí", but neart is more physical strength where as brí means power
i need to translate "as it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end" or " as it wsa in the beginning so will it be in the end" in aramaic!!!! pls its for a tattoo
Khmer to English request
strength to stand alone in khmer —This comment was unsigned.
Danish to English <span id="Dansih to English"
Translate "tui tui" into English, please.
HELP FOR TATTOO!
could you translate "fuck you" as close as possible in sanskrit, if poss.
Having a tattoo with "fuck you" written in sanskrit is highly offensive and disrespectful and i would not recommend it. Having lived in the likes of Thailand, Burma and India, where sanskrit is prominetly used, many Buddhists would take offence to having a disrespectful phrase in sanskrit. I recommend getting it in another language, maybe Hindi??? Sanskrit and Hindi do look seemingly similiar.
oo ok, i didn't really think about that just part of my tatoo is already in sanskrit and i wanted it to match! could you do it in hindi for me then?
English to Italian
What is 'I will love you forever' in Italian?
- it's : ti amerò per sempre --Diuturno 19:11, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
English to Romanized Sanskrit
Would anyone know how to translate certain English names into Romanized Sanskrit (and their representative Sanskrit symbols)? I prefer the Sanskrit text over symbols.
Thus, would the popular girl's name Jane become the Sanskrit Jain for example? WikiPro1981X 05:56, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
how do you say mum in khmer script because i want to get mum tattoo in that —This comment was unsigned.
English into Various
Please could someone translate the name "Amarron" into Arabic, Aramaic, Russian, Hebrew, Sanskrit and anyone other interesting scripts for me.
Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:Translation_requests"
- Arabic: امارون
- Georgian: ამარრონი
- Hebrew: אמארון
- Japanese: アマロン
- Korean: 아마론
- Russian: Амаррон
—Stephen 13:50, 23 September 2009 (UTC)
English to Chinese
English to Gaelic
From English to Gaelic the Words "Strong Heart"
--188.8.131.52 21:33, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
Translate to Khmer please
Hi, could someone translate these phrases for me please?
Nothing is heavy to those who have wings. If i am not myself, who will be me. We are more than most will ever know. Either I will find a way, or I will make one.
?? Japanese ?? to English
- Japanese: 臨兵闘者皆陣裂在前 (rin pyō tō sha kai jin retsu zai zen) = "nine-cuts mudra" (Hindu exorcism-purification spell) —Stephen 00:39, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- It’s Hinduism stuff. I don’t know much about Hinduism. —Stephen 17:32, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
English to Japanese
English to Aramaic
--184.108.40.206 16:08, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
Please translate into arabic with english spelling?
LOVE IS LIFE AND LIFE IS LOVE
If you’ll miss me for one thing, what would that be? translate in telugu (previous unsigned by 220.127.116.11)