Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
aggregation (plural aggregations)
- The act of collecting together (aggregating).
- The state of being collected into a mass, assemblage, or sum (aggregated).
- A collection of particulars; an aggregate.
- (networking) summarizing multiple routes into one route.
- (epidemiology) the majority of the parasite population concentrated into a minority of the host population.
The act of aggregating, or the state of being aggregated
collection into a mass or sum
a collection of particulars