Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- IPA: /ˈæm(ə)ɹəs/
- Inclined to love; having a propensity to love, or to sexual enjoyment; loving; fond; affectionate; as, an amorous disposition.
- We were both feeling amorous so the inevitable happened.
- Indicating love or sexual desire.
- She kept making these amorous suggestions.
- Of or relating to, or produced by, love.
- She read me an amorous poem.
- (dated) Affected with love; in love; enamored.
- He had been amorous of her since schooldays.
Related terms 
inclined to love
indicating love or sexual desire
of or relating to, or produced by, love
affected with love