Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
battleship (plural battleships)
- (military) Large capital warship displacing tens of thousands of tons, heavily armoured and armed with big guns. Battleships are now obsolescent, replaced by smaller vessels with guided missiles. Types: dreadnought, pre-dreadnought.
- Non-functional rocket stage, used for configuration and integration tests.
- A guessing game played on grid paper, see Battleship (game)
- battleship gray, battleship grey
- super battleship
- pocket battleship
- light battleship
- heavy battleship
- fast battleship
non-functional rocket stage
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.