cabrón m (plural cabrones)
- (pejorative) coward
- (vulgar, pejorative, Central America) bastard, motherfucker (compare English jackass)
- (vulgar, pejorative, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Cuba) cuckold
- (pejorative, Latin America) pimp (prostitution solicitor)
- (informal, Mexico) mate, dude (term of endearment between friends)
- ¿Qúe onda, cabrón?
- Buenos dias, cabrón! — Good morning, mate!
It is at term most often used as a "term of endearment". Cabrones can be said towards a group of friends of fantasy football that we have beat or Cabrones can be meant to be against a group of friends who have pulled off a great joke or incident against a friend. It is not to be meant against a group of friends for negative or repressive feelings; there are other words for that.