Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A copy produced in an alternated stack of ordinary sheets of paper and carbon papers. The pression applied on the top sheet (by a pen or typewriter) causes every carbon paper to release its carbon cover, thus reproducing the writing on the subjacent layers of paper.
- Please make a carbon copy of this contract for our records.
- Any duplicate.
- This new home is simply a carbon copy of the one down the street.
- To create a carbon copy of.
- Please carbon copy this contract for our records.
- (Internet) To send a duplicate copy of a email to.
to create a carbon copy of
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.