Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ʌbɪŋ
- Present participle of club.
- (countable) An instance of using a club.
- There was an outbreak of near-fatal clubbings in that area.
- (countable, medicine) A thickening of the ends of fingers and toes.
- (uncountable) The practice of frequenting nightclubs.
- We're going clubbing tonight.
- I don't like clubbing.
(countableclubbing) instance of using a club
(countableclubbing, medicineCategory:en:Medicine) thickening of the ends of fingers and toes