Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ɪə(ɹ)
- To stick together physically, by adhesion or figuratively by common purpose.
- Separate molecules will cohere because of electromagnetic force.
- To be consistent as part of a group.
- Members of the party would cohere in the message they were sending.
to stick together
to be consistent as part of a group
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- second-person singular present active imperative of cohēreō