Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- I cling, cleave or stick cling (closely) together; I am united, cohere, adhere.
- I am composed of, consist of or in.
- (of persons) I am near, close or united.
- (in discourse) I am closely connected, belong together.
- (in thought) I am consistent (with), agree (together), I am in agreement (with), harmonize (with).
- I hold myself together, maintain myself, remain, exist.
- I am in contact with or contiguous to.
- cohaereo in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879