Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also Creek
- (RP) enPR: krēk IPA: /kriːk/, X-SAMPA: /kri:k/
- (US) IPA: /krik/, /krɪk/, X-SAMPA: /kri:k/, /krIk/
- (UK, India) A small inlet or bay, narrower and extending further into the land than a cove; a recess in the shore of the sea, or of a river.
- (Australia, New Zealand, Canada, US) A stream of water smaller than a river and larger than a brook.
- Any turn or winding.
Derived terms 
small inlet or bay
stream of water
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Maori: manga