Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Characterized by, or moving in cycles, or happening at regular intervals
- The weather had a cyclic pattern of rain and sun.
- (chemistry) Of a compound having chains of atoms arranged in a ring
- Benzene and cyclohexane are both cyclic compounds.
- (botany) Having parts arranged in a whorl
- (mathematics, of a group) being generated by only one element
- (geometry, of a polygon) able to be inscribed in a circle
characterized by, or moving in cycles
of a compound having chains of atoms arranged in a ring
being generated by only one element
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.