Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also democràtic
Alternative forms 
- Pertaining to democracy; favoring democracy, or constructed upon the principle of government by the people.
- The United States is a democratic country, as the citizens are allowed to choose leaders to represent their interests.
- (US) Relating to a political party so called; usually, Democratic.
- Mount Vernon is run by a strong democratic party organization.
Derived terms 
pertaining to democracy
- “democratic” in Douglas Harper, Online Etymology Dictionary (2001).
- IPA: [de.moˈkra.tik]
democratic 4 nom/acc forms
declension of democratic