- definite accusative singular of
- First-person singular present subjunctive form of dinar.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive form of dinar.
- Third-person singular imperative form of dinar.
dini (needs class)
- religion (system of beliefs dealing with soul, deity and/or life after death)
This Swahili entry was created from the translations listed at religion. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see dini in the Swahili Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) July 2009
- Common misspelling of dinî (means "religious")
- accusative singular of
- third-person singular simple present possessive form of din