Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Turkmen language » Lemmas
- Category:Turkmen adjectives: Turkmen terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Turkmen adverbs: Turkmen terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Turkmen conjunctions: Turkmen terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Turkmen interjections: Turkmen terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Turkmen morphemes: Turkmen word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Turkmen nouns: Turkmen terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Turkmen numerals: Turkmen terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Turkmen pronouns: Turkmen terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Turkmen verbs: Turkmen terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Turkmen lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 426 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)