Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (intransitive) To not agree (harmonize).
- John disagreed with Mary frequently.
- (informal usage) I disagree that this will work.
- (intransitive) To not agree (conform, correspond).
- My results consistently disagree with yours!
- (intransitive) To not agree (suit).
- A burrito disagreed with me.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked: "to not agree"