- third-person singular past historic of dispenser
dispensa f (plural dispense)
- distribution, handing out
- larder, pantry
- exemption, dispensation (from)
- third-person singular present indicative of dispensare
- second-person singular imperative of dispensare
- second-person singular present active imperative of dispensō
- third-person singular present indicative of dispensar
- second-person singular imperative of dispensar
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of dispensar.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of dispensar.