educe (third-person singular simple present educes, present participle educing, simple past and past participle educed)
- (transitive) To draw out or bring out; elicit or evoke
- (transitive) To infer or deduce.
To draw out or bring out; elicit or evoke
- third-person singular present indicative of edurre
- second-person singular present active imperative of ēdūcō
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of educir.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of educir.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of educir.