Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
From Latin exaltare
- (transitive) To honor; to hold in high esteem.
- They exalted their queen.
- To raise in rank, status etc., to elevate.
- The man was exalted from a humble carpenter to a minister.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked