Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- of or relating to fable, myth or legend.
- characteristic of fables; marvelous, extraordinary, incredible, unbelievable, absurd, extreme, or exaggerated.
- fictional or not believable; made up.
- known for telling fables or falsehoods; unreliable.
- very good; outstanding, wonderful.
- In the sense of wonderful, the word may become associated with gay men. This may be the direct result of its former usage among valley girls.
mythical or legendary; incredible
of the nature of a fable; unhistorical
extraordinary, especially in being very large
very good; wonderful
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.