go to hell
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Go "out the window", to be ruined, now useless.
- Well, that plan has gone to hell.
- Literally, go to Hell.
- Why did Nancy do that to Jake? She can go to hell.
- (in imperative) Expression of anger directed at someone in contempt, especially after that individual had done something very wrong.
- You want me to voluntarily work the weekend without pay? Go to hell!
- (to be ruined or useless): go out the window
- (go to Hell): go to Halifax
- (in imperative): get fucked
Go "out the window", to be ruined, now useless