Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Responsible for a dishonest act.
- He was guilty of cheating at cards.
- (law) Judged to have committed a crime.
- The guilty man was led away.
- Having a sense of guilt
- Do you have a guilty conscience?
- I have a guilty secret.
Related terms 
responsible for a dishonest act
judged to have committed a crime
having a sense of guilt
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
guilty (plural guilties)
- (law) A plea by a defendant who does not contest a charge.
- (law) A verdict of a judge or jury on a defendant judged to have committed a crime.
- One who is declared guilty of a crime.