liste f (plural listes)
- Plural form of lista
In Lojbanized spelling.
- list; x1 (physical object) is a list/catalog/register of sequence/set x2 in order x3 in medium x4.
- list (to create or recite a list)
This Norwegian entry was created from the translations listed at list. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see liste in the Norwegian Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) December 2008
liste (infinitive listar)
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of listar.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of listar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of listar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of listar.
- A list