Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
nutmeg (plural nutmegs)
- An evergreen tree, Myristica fragrans, cultivated in the East Indies for its spicy seeds.
- The aromatic seed of this tree, used as a spice.
- A grey-brown colour.
- (soccer) The playing of the ball between the legs of an opponent.
- (transitive) To flavour with nutmeg.
- She decided the eggnog was lacking in flavor, so she decided to nutmeg it heavily.
- (soccer, transitive) To play the ball between the legs of (an opponent).