Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- Of a thing, outdated or no longer in vogue.
- My bike is old-fashioned but it gets me around.
- Of a person, preferring the customs of earlier times.
- You can’t stay the night, because my parents are a bit old-fashioned.
Usage notes 
- Said of all kinds of things including words, houses, places, chimneys, character traits, cookware, education, music, or style.
outdated or no longer in vogue
preferring the customs of earlier times
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked