Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Having only one hand.
- The one-handed man can look after himself.
- Using only one hand.
- She waved to us and lost her balance; riding a bicycle one-handed is tricky.
- 2011 September 24, David Ornstein, “Arsenal 3 - 0 Bolton”, BBC Sport:
- A one-handed save by Wojciech Szczesny prevented Darren Pratley giving Bolton an early lead and Arsenal looked short of ideas in a goalless first half.
- (figuratively) Very easily, without effort.
- He's a terrible snooker player. I could beat him one-handed!
having only one hand