Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
package (plural packages)
- Something which is packed, a parcel, a box, an envelope.
- Something which consists of various components, such as a piece of computer software.
- Did you test the software package to ensure completeness?
- The art of packing something.
- Something resembling a package.
- A package holiday.
- A football formation. IE; the "dime" defensive package.
- (euphemistic) The male genitalia.
something which is packed
something consisting of components
art of packing
something resembling a package
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- To pack or bundle something.
- To travel on a package holiday.