Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To assemble, construct, or build.
- If you try to put together the model kit yourself, be very careful not to break any of the pieces.
- 2011 October 1, Saj Chowdhury, “Wolverhampton 1 - 2 Newcastle”, BBC Sport:
- Alan Pardew's current squad has been put together with a relatively low budget but the resolve and unity within the team is priceless.
create, assemble or build
- (idiomatic) In total.
- Alaska has more land than Texas and Oklahoma put together.
- (psychology) Stable; competent; responsible.
- Although she grew up in the project, Shaniqua is put together, working two jobs to support her kids and pay her bills.