Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- regen (abbreviation)
- (transitive) To construct or create anew, especially in an improved manner.
- (transitive) To revitalize.
- (transitive, biology) To replace lost or damaged tissue.
- (intransitive) To become reconstructed.
- (intransitive) To undergo a spiritual rebirth.
to construct or create anew, especially in an improved manner
to become reconstructed
to undergo a spiritual rebirth
regenerate (not comparable)
- Spiritually reborn.
- (obsolete) Reproduced.
- The earthly author of my blood, / Whose youthful spirit, in me regenerate, / Doth with a twofold vigour lift me up.
- second-person plural present active imperative of regenerō