Audio (US) (file)
- (transitive) to criticize or disapprove of someone or something through scornful jocularity; to make fun of
- His older sibling constantly ridiculed him with sarcastic remarks.
- See also Wikisaurus:ridicule
Related terms 
See also 
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- ridicule in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- ridicule in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
ridicule (masculine and feminine, plural ridicules)
- ridiculous (all meanings)