Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Bereft of feeling or consciousness; deprived of sensation; unconscious; insensible.
- The blow to his head rendered him senseless, he didn't awaken until he was in the ambulance.
- Lacking meaning or purpose; without common sense; pointless; meaningless.
- What a senseless waste of money.
- Without consideration, awareness or sound judgement; unreasonable; unwise; stupid.
- He took senseless risks, not even aware of the danger he was in.
bereft of feeling
bereft of consciousness
lacking meaning or purpose
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked