Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (slang, rare) Very, extremely.
2010, Avram Mednick, Pattaya Hash:
- “I'm Sofa King lucky!” he thought, as he drifted off.
2010, Jenny Hollowell, Everything Lovely, Effortless, Safe, page 85:
- So fucking beautiful, Jules kept saying and the dictator's grandson repeated after her, trying out the words. Sofa king beautiful, he chanted. Sofa king beautiful.
2011, Arlaina Tibensky, And Then Things Fall Apart:
- “That is sofa king ridiculous, Mom.” “And don't 'sofa king' me, Keek. In the mood for this, I am not.”
- 2012, "Sofa King ad banned in UK over F-bomb similarity", New York Post, February 29
- The Sofa King said the phrase "Where the Prices are Sofa King Low!" had been the firm's slogan since it began trading nine years ago
- To me, this all seems sofa king stupid. (Language Log, March 1, 2012)
- N.Y. Knicks' Jeremy Lin: Dunks are Sofa King unexpected (New Jersey Newsroom.com, February 10, 2012)