Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: tåker
- Rhymes: -eɪkə(r)
taker (plural takers)
- One who takes something.
- She is known as quite a risk taker.
- The hostage taker decided to surrender to the police.
- The study could not confirm the real percentage of drug takers in the country.
- A person or thing that takes or receives, often more than he or she gives.
- I don't want to be a relationship with you anymore - you are too much of a taker.
- One who is willing to participate in, or buy, something.
- Are there any takers for helping me clean the garage this weekend?
- I'm selling handmade postcards - any takers?