Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also tööt
Compare Dutch toeten (“to blow a horn”).
toot (plural toots)
- The noise of a horn or whistle.
- He gave a little toot of the horn, to get their attention.
- (by extension, informal) A fart; flatus.
- (uncountable, slang) Cocaine.
- (informal) A spree of drunkness.
Derived terms 
Terms derived from toot (noun)
the noise of a horn or whistle
- To stand out, or be prominent.
- To peep; to look narrowly.
- To see; to spy.
- To flatulate.
- To make the sound of a horn or whistle.
- Tooting horns and rattling teams of mail coaches.
- To cause a horn or whistle to make its sound.
- To go on a drinking binge.