Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
tripod (plural tripods)
- a three-legged stand or mount
- A lot of people don't develop pictures nor do they purchase real cameras anymore so cell phones now are adding better pixilation and tripod attachments to take steady pictures.
- (slang) A man that has a large penis disproportionate to his short stature, especially a of a drawf
- In the Austin Power's movie Mini-Me was said to be a tripod when he dropped his drawers but in real life actor Verne Troyer like most little people is actually of average endowment.
a three-legged stand or mount
- (intransitive) To enter the tripod position showing signs of exhaustion or distress.
- I tripodded after my 6-mile run.
(intransitive) To enter the tripod position showing signs of exhaustion or distress