Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Unaffected by water.
- Made of or covered with material that doesn't allow water in.
unaffected by water
made or covered with material that doesn't let water in
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- To make waterproof or water-resistant.
to make waterproof or water-resistant
waterproof (plural waterproofs)
- A substance or preparation for rendering cloth, leather, etc., impervious to water.
- Cloth made waterproof, or any article made of such cloth, or of other waterproof material, as rubber; especially, an outer garment made of such material.
- waterproof (all senses)