Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
wherever (not comparable)
- An emphatic form of where.
- Wherever have you been all my life?
Usage notes 
- Used emphatically, wherever may be two words ("where ever") when used in questions, though the single word "wherever" is also common, especially in US usage.
- In or to whatever place; anywhere.
- You can sit wherever you like.
- In all places; everywhere.
- Add quotations wherever they are needed.
- I see mistakes wherever I look.
in any place, anywhere
in all places, everywhere
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
See also 
- thereabout, thereafter, thereagainst, thereat, thereby, therefor, therefore, therefrom, therein, thereinafter, thereof, thereon, thereto, theretofore, thereunder, thereunto, thereupon, therewith, therewithal
- hereabout, hereafter, hereat, hereby, herein, hereinafter, hereinbefore, hereinto, hereof, hereon, hereto, heretofore, hereunto, hereunder, hereupon, herewith
- whereabouts, whereas, whereafter, whereat, whereby, wherefore, wherefrom, wherein, whereinto, whereof, whereon, whereto, whereunder, whereupon, wherever, wherewith, wherewithal